How Voi Detect works
A Library of Assessments
Voi Detect can deliver an extensive catalog of open-source and proprietary assessment instruments to assess for behavioral health conditions.
Examples of available assessments:
- Patient Depression Questionnaire (PHQ-9)
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire: Social-Emotional (ASQ-SE)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder scale (GAD-7)
- Systematic Expert Risk Assessment for Suicide (SERAS™) — Voi’s exclusive assessment
Voi Detect can incorporate any behavioral health risk assessment that can be digitized. We can also use and/or digitize your proprietary measures.
Our Exclusive Assessment
Voi Detect has exclusive rights to the Systematic Expert Risk Assessment for Suicide (SERAS):
- Offers the only validated imminent suicide risk assessment designed to detect near-term risk (within the next 72 hours)
- Has been shown to replicate the decision making of a psychiatrist
- Takes 2 minutes or less to complete
- Demonstrates high user satisfaction
Unlike the C-SSRS, SERAS can be rapidly patient-administered and is specifically designed to detect near-term (next 72 hours) suicide risk. Unlike either the C-SSRS or the PHQ-9, SERAS replicates the suicide risk assessment of expert assessors, by improving its accuracy and ability to predict risk.
Based on its unique scoring algorithm, SERAS is also able to improve its predictive capabilities over time, if it is integrated with the EHR.
Detailed Analytics and Insight
After an assessment is completed, Voi Detect generates real-time risk scores for the healthcare professionals to review. It also monitors and tracks operational and compliance metrics.
Clinics, hospitals, and healthcare systems can manage deployment and track patients’ progress through their electronic health record (EHR) — or they can choose to have the Voi team provide that service.
Assessments can be completed without internet connectivity. Once connectivity is reestablished, the stored results can be automatically posted back to the EHR and uploaded to the Voi Detect dashboard.